Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The truth about unity.

The silly thing is that even through all of these things that I have gotten through and all the bullshit that I have taken and equally dished out.. I still hold out.. I hold on the destroying of everyone and everything around me..I still see something worthy of saving.. and in a way that makes me sick to my stomach because it goes against the grain of the rest of my stance on the world.

No matter how much hatred I hold or bitterness I may have.. I still cannot fault EVERY person or thing on this planet for every failed concept..for even their own faults completely.

Even though I want to say fuck the whole world.. that is not needed yet. What IS needed is creating a collective of individuals that are not yet ready to be eliminated. These people are needed and they need to be spread out. 

You can't create a bomb with a collective in one area only. You need it to spread like a fucking virus.The only way that someone would be able to create such a bomb in one area is if they created this grouping and took over every area in a separate battle each time. That would take too much time and the effect that is needed, is needed now. 

This is the truth of unity. 

Behind every door of equality we state that we must be willing to take every last one with us but no, we cannot do that. We have to have people that do not survive. You cannot rebuild something with the same set of tools that you were using the past. That doesn't work and there is definite proof of these things. 

The problem behind this is oftentimes, there are those that mirror the abilities or wants of those who need to be included and these are the times that there must be upheld a distinction that only those that have come into contact with the truth have. When these individuals do not have this distinction the action of cutting the fat can be taken. Thus, the fact of family and friends should be taken into consideration in the same way. You cannot take along everything with you when they are busy trying to distract you from what the real solution is. 

Determining these traits or even these slight distinctions are not that difficult but should be agreed on by all individuals that take part of this grouping without exception. No thinking should be held on whether these set of distinctions should be secret or not. I truly believe in transparency and everyone should have a good chance of being able to come along for the ride. Truth is.. not everyone is going to make it. Family, friends.. all is a moot point when it comes to survival.

No comments:

Post a Comment