Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Our Government thinks Im a terrorist written July 2011

Our Government thinks I am a terrorist. Why? I stand up for the freedoms that we have and I also stand up for the freedoms that we COULD have if we just educated ourselves and stopped asking what we can do for the Government instead of asking our Government to do it's job. I have stopped believing in the American dream but I have not stopped believing in the American spirit. I have not given up on the people themselves so much as I have with the idea that the Government is suppose to be the guards of our freedom and constitution. However, perhaps this was my mistake from trusting such a group of people could exist without feeling power hungry after such an exhausting dinner of making decisions.

Do not get my actions confused, I have not given up on our people but the Patriots of this country bring down my Anarchistic buzz a bit. Yes, you are a buzz killer. This misplaced pride in the Government and even in some of the military is such a conundrum that, at times, I have a hazy dream like feeling towards you all. However, mostly you just make me upset. Upset and angry  that there are people like you with so much strength and so much voice yet you remain silent as these transgressions are taken upon you and PRAISE them for happening. 

One of the biggest rallied outcries happened after the incident with America's brush with on soil depreciation on 9/11. Your 10 year anniversary is coming up this year and yet we know what will happen all too well. The magazines, the replays.. the news is toxic and knowingly filling your head with propagandized fear that you re-live year after year. This situation caused what was known as The Patriot Act, stripping people of their freedoms but reasoned in the people's minds that this was what they had to do in order to stay protected. Unfortunately, as time goes on and economy becomes worse, the option of losing freedoms in order to gain protection looks more and more appeasing to certain individuals. It's a large pill that is easier to swallow when sugar coated with more promises even though the ones before them were never cashed on.

You may say "look no more attacks" but as time goes on you must realize that the attacks that are being played on your soil are not that of outsiders but of your own people. Such is the reason why your country is in such an economic downfall. You have your eyes planted on what you deem is the enemy and have spent too little time determining the outcome of your country. It has fallen to shambles as the people of your country sprint towards others in outrage, leaving your Government with only itself to deal with the rest of the American people. The Government is supposed to be ran by the people, however, there are no people to be found. Too busy discussing and arguing to take notice of the world crumbling around them until it's far too late.

What can you do, right? If you, like myself, believe that to keep an order you must keep your freedoms and rely on yourself despite perhaps going against the grain of the Government.. then you are a terrorist. If you sit back and watch the noise coming from the media that at any moment could no longer belong to you, you are a sheep. If you are those that are outraged by the external forces and wish nothing more than to attack them, you, my friend, are part of the problem.

Standing accused of becoming a terrorist because I wish to keep my freedoms and I want the Government to know that I mean business when it comes to my rights sounds much better than being spoon fed bullshit lies from Washington and being an animal without a target. 

No comments:

Post a Comment