Friday, October 11, 2013

x.

After, yet again, another long hiatus, here I am sitting in front a too white screen with a million miles of thoughts on my brain.

I have been called into question from all sides for my actions. My unapologetic actions. It seems as though this is a commonplace occurrence. The average person would have done some rearranging to appease to their masses but this particular personality is not interested. I, as a person, am not a rope to play tug of war with. If this means that either side leaves dismissively, then so be it.

I have seen a huge problem lately with individuals sticking in their places. Main roles keep their position and took their followers with them. My issues are not take with those main roles. Let them do as they wish. They are going to do it anyways and I am not in the game to argue with them. My issues are taken with the followers, that think they are also the main roles. Wishy washy individuals whose loyalties are counted in pennies because they lack the certain fortitude to take an opinion and stand by it when the next big roller comes through with a more popular opinion.

Hey, whatever makes your world spin. However, it's a cop out. Something to save your flesh from the burning of flames that will burn you from both ends in the long run anyways. As long as someone bigger and badder than you has their thumb, or in most cases their entire hand, up your ass.. you are safe.

The most obvious problem with my writing this myself after being silent for so long, are these individuals. The main roles will, at least deep within them, know what I am aiming at. Isn't funny when you mindfuck someone over and over again and they still come back?

How big is your asshole?

I've seen it and I've lived it. I've been the puppet and I have been the puppeteer. You never know what you stand for until you've fallen for a few things first. I could go on forever, wasting time and sweet energy on things in this life that don't actually effect me or I could roll it off my shoulder and continue on.


How many are you the puppets and how many are the puppeteers? I bet all of you think you are puppeteers.. but you'd be surprised who is holding your strings.

No comments:

Post a Comment